Customer Success Specialist
Problem We are Solving:
Businesses are paying billions in tax penalties every single year for filing forms or making payments after they are due. We aid small business owners by using technology in taking charge of their tax requirements with deadline tracking, budgeting, and so much more. We are not a tax firm. We are a technology startup putting the power back in the hands of the business owner. We want to completely upend the status quo that says only the rich can benefit from great tax support.
Who we are:
ComplYant is venture-backed by Techstars, Mucker, and Slauson & Co. We are based in Los Angeles but have a fully remote team and genuinely believe in work-life balance. We are on a mission to transform business tax compliance for small business owners. We are seeing exciting traction and looking to expand our Customer Success team.
How we work:
We segregate work into teams. You will be able to connect with other teams to learn and grow because we don’t believe in siloed skills and teams. We are better as a whole if we all can contribute anywhere and everywhere our skill sets could be of value. The Customer Success Specialist will be a member of the Customer Success team.
What you get to do:
- Develop and maintain business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and customer liaison
- Drive conversations to get to the root cause of a problem, analyze potential solutions, and be able to make clear and informed recommendations
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, customer support content, working in tandem with the marketing team
- Serve as a day-to-day contact for our customers, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting your interactions
- Understand the customer journey, identifying how to better support customers, overcome issues, and achieve goals
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Work with the sales and marketing to drill customer references and develop case studies
Your background likely includes:
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and project management skills
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Superb organization and time management skills. Able to prioritize and effectively handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly pivot or adjust priorities
- If you're bi-lingual
- If you're a “people person” by nature
- If you have experience in B2B, SaaS, or FinTech
- If you have knowledge of HubSpot and project management tools like ClickUp
Check out our Careers Page for more info on our company and its culture.