Senior Product Manager
Businesses pay billions in tax penalties every year for filing forms or making payments after they are due. ComplYant’s technology helps small businesses take charge of their tax requirements with deadline tracking, budgeting, and so much more. We are not a tax firm. We are a technology startup putting the power back in the hands of business owners. We believe that everyone should benefit from great tax support.
Who we are:
ComplYant is backed by Techstars, Mucker, and Slauson & Co. We are based in Los Angeles but have a fully remote team and genuinely believe in work-life balance. We are seeing exciting traction and are excited to expand our product team.
How we work:
At ComplYant we currently have 5 teams: engineering, marketing, customer success, business development, and tax research. The Senior Product Manager will be a member of the engineering team.
We believe in cross team collaboration. As a small company, we are excited about the ability of all team members to connect with other teams to grow their work and their careers. We don’t believe in silos. We are better as a whole.
What you get to do:
- Work with our CEO, Head of Engineering, Product Designer and 4 engineers to identify, organize, and own ComplYant’s product roadmap
- Analyze customer data and feedback to define product strategy and drive product improvements.
- Oversee and handle product lines and customer lifecycles
- Coordinate with the marketing team to perform marketing assessments and ensure proper product exposure
Your background likely includes:
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Experience with Figma, ClickUp, GitHub, and Jira
- Some technical background in order to communicate effectively with the engineering team.
- Incredible organization and execution skills
- Excellent experience with self-management, your ability to own your own schedule and back log is crucial for success with ComplYant.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Value and respect for diversity is an absolute must.
- If you have worked for a B2B SAAS company
- If you have UX design experience
- If you have fintech experience
Check out our Careers Page for more info on our company and its culture.